The Tig Archives 02 / 16 / 2016
It started with a simple late night Instagram search of something food related – as most evenings go for me over here at The Tig HQ. Don’t judge – there’s no shame in my game. Perusing the foodie finds of the picture-driven world wide web, I stumbled upon the most decadent dish, and upon further scrolling, the adorable gal behind said plats du jour. Then came baby pix and fashion shots, and soon we fell down the rabbit hole into the enviable and crush-worthy world of Daphne Oz. Author, foodie, mama bear, style maven, co-host of The Chew, and daughter of everyone’s favorite doc, Ms. Oz is the real deal. She devours twirls of pasta with reckless abandon, and shares everything with her fans from her baby bump to the burgundy beret adorning her OOTD. Thanks, Daphne, for Tig Talking with us. Now let’s grub, lady!
- My nickname is: Daph or Daffles. My grandmother calls me Daphnella.The first thing I do when I wake up is: Drink 1.5L of water. With two kids under two, every day is different and I’ve had to let go of a lot of my routines, but water is my constant. That, and spending a few minutes wishing I could go back to sleep.
- I can’t live without: After family, good pillows and great pizza.
- If I had one week to escape: I am dying to see India!! Or Thailand…or Australia. Basically, I need two weeks.
- If I only had $10 in my pocket:I would spend it on as many minutes of Chinese acupressure massage as that would buy.
- Everything tastes better with a little: Company and salt. Tequila doesn’t hurt, either.
Images via: DaphneOz.com, Instagram